Description: The EXCEL Teacher/Coach shapes a positive environment and works directly with students to provide appropriate learning activities and experiences in the area of reading and math to help them fulfill their potential for intellectual, emotional, physical, and social growth. Enable students to develop competencies and skills to function successfully in society.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education or related field.
- Active Florida State Teaching Certification.
- Knowledge and demonstrated ability to teach reading, English, and integrated language arts in elementary and/or secondary school setting.
- Knowledge and demonstrated ability to teach mathematics in elementary and/or secondary school setting.
- Knowledge of current research into effective literacy practices.
- Knowledge of current research into effective numeracy practices.
- Knowledge of various types of assessments and how to align assessment to language arts and math.
- Knowledge of and ability to meet the needs of at-risk learners.
- Knowledge and implementation of the coaching model to impact teaching and learning.
- High comfort level working in a diverse environment.
FLCDCorp HR Resources Dept.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 321-262-3065